Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This looks strangely familiar..;.

My room in Hong Kong is beginning to look like my old room in QC. Shoes are all crammed under the bed, and when there's no more space, I park them in every corner of the room. My small closet is all filled with jeans and jackets that i've resorted to folding my extra jeans and putting them on top of the television set. My shirt cabinet is likewise packed, so you can see a pile of shirts on the refrigerator and tv stand. And my shorts? They're sitting on the couch along with my back pack - leaving no space for me to rest on.

Obviously, i've been buying too many clothes again. And to think i haven't even begun transporting my clothes from Manila to Hong Kong. When that's done and over with, then my room will definitely feel like home.

No comments: