Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm a homeboy!

Since I got the keys to my first apartment, my focus has momentarily been diverted from clothes to home accessories. (Operative word being "momentarily.")

The past few days, i've been aimlessly loitering around Ikea, in search of furniture. One thing I noticed is that my method of choosing sofas, tables and chairs is the same as the way I pick out jeans, shirts and shoes. What I did was to distinguish which had to be "classic" and which could be "trendy." Then i decided to spend more on classic furniture and less on the trendy ones.

Ergo, those things that i'll be using a lot, like beds and sofas, are the articles I chose to spend on. Other stuff like closets, tables and shelves, well, that I've decided to scrimp on.

I'm done with the first round tonight, and another one tomorrow. By Monday, they'll be delivering it to my flat and from there, the fun begins!

After my trip to Ikea, I went to Granville and found 2 nice shirts at ISO. That's how "momentarily" momentarily is. (insert evil laughter here.)

No comments: