Thursday, September 08, 2005

Odd...

Odd Comments...

I'm actually quite surprised when people leave comments on this blog - pleasantly surprised if I might add. But the past few days saw my blog getting weird comments from people selling some sort of unearthly currency. Mesuspects that it might be the blog equivalent of spam.

So if it's Blog Spam, should it be called BLAM?

Odd Salad...

Bought this fresh fruit salad from my favorite Mango Sago place along Haiphong Road last night. It had fresh fruits alright, but it also had boiled eggs! And instead of cream, it had a mayonnaise base. It tasted like egg salad meets fruit salad. Of course, I got a hang of the taste eventually, but it didn't stop it from being odd.

So if it's Fruit and Egg salad, should it be called a FREGG SALAD?

1 comment:

Lu-AnnFuentes said...

Yes, Lester, these are spam comments. Blogger has a filter against these. Go to "comments" under settings to activate.
O ayan, na-link na kita from my blog. Di ko ma-link blog mo to mine though, from your end lang kasi puwede, paturo ka na lang diyan :)