Sunday, September 26, 2021

Forty-Four

Yes, it's true. I miss my routine visits to H&M.

This store is a huge part of my affair with fast fashion. From my first discovery of the brand in Europe, to the time they opened a few minutes away from my flat in HKG, to their eventual opening in Manila in 2017.

Gosh! My last visit to a physical H&M store was January this year. That's 9 months ago!

And today, there's this article that came out that they've opened their 40th store in the country!


Judging by these photos from SM Aura, H&M is occupying the space that used to be the 2-storey mega-store of Forever 21. Looks like they swapped one fast fashion brand for another.

But if you count 'em, 40 stores in 4 years is quite a feat for H&M! That's fast fashion growing fast!

Congratulations on your 40th store, H&M! I'll see you soon!

No comments: