Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Ageless Style

While looking at all the fashionable people dressed to the nines for the 2021 MET Gala, one fashion maven caught - well, more of grabbed with force by 2 hands - my attention.

That, of course, if the supremely elegant and ageless Vera Wang.


I’ve been a huge fan of her fashion and person for decades. From watching her fashion shows online to buying Vera Wang clothing when I was living in HKG. From trooping to Kohl’s when I was I. The US to browse and buy her Simply Vera collection, to scouring my local haunts for overruns of her items.

Yes, i’m That’s kind of fan.

And seeing her and her super chic ensemble at the MET Gala wasn’t surprising at all.

What’s surprising is the fact that she’s 72-years old.

Yes! She’s!72!Years!Old!

How’s that for the epitome of “Style is Ageless.”


No comments: