Friday, September 10, 2021

FMM: Diamond in the rough

Among the 12 months, I'd say that September is musically special for me.

There are a lot of songs with the word "September" that are on my playlist. Songs that I play whenever I want to just bop my head and dance, or just chill on a weekend, or to put me on a relaxed mood before going to sleep.

One of my favourite relaxing "September" songs is by Neil Diamond from the 70s. 


This song reminds me of my childhood in Bicol during summer. For some strange reason, I'd hear this song often, maybe because one of my cousins or Titos would play it. But after listening to it the first time, the song got stuck in my head and now, I find myself going back to it again and again.

That's why today's Friday Magic Madness song for the 2nd week of September is, well, about September.

No comments: