Saturday, September 25, 2021

Bench. Fresh.

Yes, it's true. I miss my routine visits to Bench.

Before, I'd drop by Bench on a weekly basis - several times a week, at that. During lunch break visits to Galleria, I'd go to their store at the 2nd floor near TopShop and TopMan. On my way home, I'd come in through the back entrance of Megamall, near National Bookstore, and I'd go to Bench Megamall since it's along the way.

Whenever we'd have meetings in Makati, it would be the huge Bench Glorietta Branch. If Mark and I would have dinner at Shangrila, it would be the Bench/Edited store on the 5th floor. Then, on certain weekends, it would be at their branches in UP Town Center and Trinoma.

Then, there are the random visits to Bench in Ali Mall, Gateway and Farmer's Plaza where I'd usually find great items on sale.

In fairness, my last visit to a Bench store was 2 months ago in Trinoma. But it was just a short, 10-minute visit just to buy hand soap and cologne. No meandering around racks and browsing through clothing.

Thankfully, there's Bench online, and this is now my version of a "routine visit." It's nice to see their fresh drops, but admittedly, it's different when you're checking out the items physically versus looking at them virtually.

But there are certain items that look good online and I know they'll look good IRL. Case in point is this ensemble that arrived from their online store after ordering it a few weeks ago.

The top is from Bench Kamisa, which is a collaboration of sorts. The bright florals and the loose silhouette with the flowy sleeves caught my eye.




The top is paired with this pencil-cut denim skirt with an interesting detail at the front. It has a slit and a contrasting light denim detail.



Together, it's a fresh outfit that will look great on a lazy and relaxed weekend.


Thank goodness for online shopping. 

No comments: