Saturday, September 18, 2021

All About Herr

There are 2 cheese curl brands that bring me back to my childhood.

The 1st and more obvious one is Planter's. This was a snack staple during my childhood and we'd get those iconic blue cans whenever our Lolo and Lola and other relatives come home from the US. Or, we'd also get them at the nearby PX places in case we get a sudden craving.

The 2nd one is Herr's Cheese Curls. This was the puffier and lighter version, and they'd come in more varied flavours.

Whenever we're in the US and go to Target or Walmart, I'd always get this 2 brands, plus Cheetos, of course. But here in Manila, Cheetos is easier to find, that's why it's the brand that's usually in our snack pantry.

But recently, I've been seeing Herr's a bit more often in online grocery stores like Lander's!


Now, we've got a few packs of Herr's at home, and it's now part of our cheesy snack routine. 

Yup, still tastes like my childhood!

No comments: