Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Shine on!

Since RTD Tea drinks and Boba really came from and became popular due to Taiwan, I've always had high hopes and expectations for Taiwanese brands. For both products.

We all know that Boba Tea icons Chatime and Gong Cha are originally from Taiwan. And they're really good! In fact, there was a time that I'd drink a cup (or two) of these brands daily.

For RTD Tea drinks, I've never really seen a lot of brands here from Taiwan. So when I discovered this brand at my snack haunt last weekend, I decided to give it a go.

MineShine is from Uni-President, which is one of the biggest food and beverage manufacturers in Taiwan. I'm familiar with some of their products, particularly the noodles. I know they have bottled tea, but never really tried them. Even if I saw if often in HKG, JPN and SG.

So, I bought MineShine Green Tea with no expectations whatsoever. I bought it, chilled it, and tried it.

My reaction:


It's really, really, REALLY good!

It definitely outshines the usual RTD Tea drinks I buy here in Manila.

No comments: