Friday, July 23, 2021

FMM: Fresh Bread

It's been raining the past few days and the weather has been very lazy.

This type of weather calls for very chill, laid-back music. Something with an easy melody, soothing voices, and a vibe that makes you just want to curl up in bed with a blanket.

Plus, it's Friday today, so that song should be Friday Magic Madness worthy as well.

And I have the perfect song that makes the cut:



"Everything I own" is one of Bread's biggest hits in the 70s, along with my previous FMM song, "Make it with you." The lyrics "kept me warm, kept me warm" is what made me think of this song. Because the rainy weather is making the surroundings really cold.

Looks like I'm going to curl up in bed under a blanket and listen to this song until I fall asleep.

Now, it really feels like Friday.


No comments: