Friday, July 30, 2021

FMM: Best in Show

This comic panel is simply so true!


And because of this, I suddenly missed "The Muppet Show!" That's why I'm dedicating today's Friday Magic Madness to this awesome show.

As a kid, I'd never miss an episode of this laugh-a-minute extravaganza. If memory serves me right, this was shown on Channel 13, and when it was on, you could find me fixated in front of the TV. 

"The Muppet Show" was the best! It had so many funny segments like "Pigs in Space," "The Swedish Chef," "Sam the Eagle's Editorials," "Rowlf on the Piano," and "Muppet Labs." Plus, the unforgettable banters of the 2 grumpy men was always a hoot.

Looking back at the show is making me miss it even more.

Because of that, it's time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, muppetational, this is what we call The Muppet Show!!!


Now this is an awesome way to cap a Friday!



No comments: