Monday, April 12, 2021

Mall-most. But not quite.

Instant gratification.

That’s one of the reasons why i’m such a Mall Rat.

Whether I was in HKG, SG, JPN or here in MNL, the mall was always my happy place.

Back when we were still going to the office, i’d spend a lot of lunch times going to the mall. Then, on my way home, i’d pass by the mall, too. Often with Mark.

Usually, these mall runs would end up with me carrying a bag, or 2, or 3, or 4. Because when i’d see something nice, i’d buy it immediately.

Instant gratification.

That’s why I never got a hang of these shopping sites like Shopee and Lazada. It usually takes too long for it to arrive. And I don’t have patience to wait.

But of course, since the whole CQ situation started, I learned and started to like online shopping. Aside from my default Zalora, of course.

Recently, i’ve been shopping at Lazada, and while some vendors take time to deliver, some are actually very fast. Just like Bench.

After ordering the VB-esque pair of jeans through Lazada, it actually arrived a day after!


It’s not as “Instant Gratification” as a mall, but it’s pretty close.

No comments: