Saturday, April 10, 2021

Elizabeth and James Rocks

So, it;s been more than a month but I still haven’t gone around to write about the Elizabeth and James haul that I got from the US.

Since this collaboration with Kohl’s was announced, i’ve been constantly lurking and hoping to get pieces from the collection. Was hoping to go to the US to get pieces on my own. But since travel has been restricted the past year, that was delayed.

Thankfully, Ate Lissa And Biboy we’re able to get me some pieces from the collection. Then, Biboy sent it to us last February, and now it’s here! Well, it’s been here for months now.

Here’s the first installment of that haul.


It’s an ensemble that rocks. Literally.

The top is a loose David Bowie shirt. (A Pop-rock icon!)


The bottom is a pair of faux-leather paper bag shorts. (faux-leather rocks, too.)


Now, if this doesn’t rock, I don’t know what does.

No comments: