Monday, April 19, 2021

I'm so Franzzi

Nope, this still isn't an Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX post.

What it is, though, is another snacker discovery post. Or rediscovery, more of.

The first time I tasted Franzzi biscuits, it was when I went to Shanghai for work. 

It was one of the things in the supermarket that caught my eye and eventually tried. It turned out to be a good choice because the combination of the crumbly biscuit and the creamy feeling was a one-two yummy punch. 

Vanilla-Lemon was my entry point to this snacker. And on my trip back, my bag was packed with different flavors.

It's been more than a decade since my last Franzzi haul. But that changed today because it's available in my snacker haunt! 

Now, Franzzi is back in our snack shelf!

Welcome back, Franzzi!

No comments: