Thursday, August 20, 2020

Ride the Wagon

Oh, look! Another discovery from my Lander's on-line grocery shopping.


Arnott's is best known for the company who makes Tim Tam. We all know what Tim Tam is, and gosh, I miss their Salted Caramel and Red Velvet variants. But that's another story.

Apparently, Arnott's has a product called "Wagon Wheels." It's a biscuit, marshmallow and jam that's coated in chocolate. So, it's pretty much like Orion Choco Pie, but with fruity jam in between.

It's such a popular product in Australia that they turned it into a chocolate bar which is equally popular. Not in the Philippines, though, since this is the first time I've heard of it.

But since I'm into trying new things, I ended up putting this in my cart and trying it. Which I'm glad I did. It's super yummers!

It took me 2 days to finish the whole bar by myself! It's that good!

This is going to be in my cart again the next time I'm going to Landers. (On-line, of course.)

1 comment:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

This looks yummy! I've only seen Timtam regular and caramel at Target :(