Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Choose Chios

There's a new version of "the joy of discovering a new product while perusing supermarket shelves."

In this time of Community Quarantine, it's now "the joy of discovering a new product while browsing on-line supermarkets on the net."

That's what I've been doing. Checking out on-line supermarkets like landers.com.ph, metromart, cloudmart, and the like, and looking for products that are interesting yet unfamiliar. It was through this exercise that I discovered Juss Juice and Real Handcooked Crisps.

So, I went on-line grocery shopping on Landers this weekend, and I made a new discovery! Chios Garden Lemonade!


What struck me first was the packaging. It's so artfully done, and is one of those botanical-themed designs.

The color, the sketch, the font - it's all so bespoke and beautifully done. And the packaging is one of the reasons why it suddenly went in my cart.

It arrived today, and the product is good as the packaging! It has the right amount of sweetness and tanginess, and a strong and authentic lemon taste.

I'll be choosing this again and adding it to my cart soon.




1 comment:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Nice! I'm a sucker for packaging, too :)