Monday, August 10, 2020

Haan Hangover!

When we were in the US in 2019, one of our most-awaited family activities was going to the outlet stores in GA and FL. It was usually a full day of shopping and looking for bargains at our usual haunts.

One of those haunts - of course - was the Cole Haan Outlet store. Even if we would go our separate ways, Dad, Kuya Marv and I would always find each other in this store.

My first destination would be the Clearance Rack at the back of the store. There, the shoes are arranged by size and are easy to peruse. I'd look for the Zero Grands in size 11 first, then check out the other styles later. And most of the time, a great find or 2 would be there just waiting for me.

Like any shopping sojourn, there's that thrill when you see an awesome pair of shoes for 70%-80% off. And if it's a Zero Grand, the satisfaction level goes up a lot more.

These memories came back today when I received this notice on my email.



Gosh! I'm so looking forward to the day when the family can travel to the US again and have these Cole Haan outlet outings.

No comments: