Thursday, August 06, 2020

I think I'm so ready for this jelly

It was in SG a few years ago when I first tried the Cadbury Marvellous Creations - Jelly Popping Candy.



To say I was floored would be an understatement. Why? Let me count the ways:

1. That rich, unmistakable Cadbury chocolate taste!
2. Jelly beans!!
3. Popping candies!!!
4. Irregularly shaped chocolate chunks!!!!

Every bite of this variant was an adventure in itself. The taste, texture and size all worked so well together. I think I was able to finish one big bar per day of my stay in SG.

I've been trying to look for this variant in MNL last year, to no avail. But today, I found out that there was a chocolate store in Cubao that sold this Jelly-cious and Marvellous Creation. And the store is just a few minutes away from our house. And the store delivers!

I'm sure we all know what happened next.


1 comment:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

I like this idea!