Monday, June 03, 2013

Coming Suno

Looks like I spoke too soon.

A week ago, I was talking about how designer collaborations are few and far between, and it looks like it's losing steam. But I went to the Uniqlo website a few days ago and found this!


Suno is in the house!

I'm a big fan of Suno's prints. In fact, I wrote about how awesome their prints and dresses are. And now, everyone can have a piece of Suno. 

There are only a few pieces from the collection, and among the lot, they've got dresses that capture the essence of what the brand is all about.

First is this maxi dress with a graphic floral print. It's set against a dark seafoam green background which really makes the print pop.


Then, they also have a shirt dress made up of two prints combined - pinstripes and dainty florals. Just like Etro, Suno really knows how to mix prints, and these two play well with the classic silhouette.


I checked the Uniqlo stores here in Manila, and I was told that they weren't sure if Suno would be available in stores here. Thankfully, Mark was already able to get these 2 pieces - plus one more - to add to my sisters' Uniqlo Designers Invitation Project stash.

See you soon, Suno.

No comments: