Thursday, February 28, 2013

Two bite into it

When Mona found out that I was going to SG, she had a peculiar request. She asked me to buy two-bite brownies, and they were only available at 7-11. Yes, pasalubong shopping at 7-11.

Apparently, two-bite brownies has a cult following. The first thing I thought of after hearing that was: "Why don't I know anything about it?"

After arriving at Joannah's flat, the first thing I asked was if there was a nearby 7-11. She inquired why I wanted to go to 7-11, and I told her about the brownies. It turns out that she also heard about it, and she's seen it a couple of times at 7-11, but never got around to trying it.

Last Sunday, while walking around Orchard Road, I found this:


There were only 4 bags left on the shelf, so I bought them all. Of course, I had to try one.


And yes, they live up to the hype.

I can't wait to take a two-bite of these heavenly brownies again.

No comments: