Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love it!

It's Valentine's Day. 

As expected, people are crowding flower shops, bakeshops and candy stores. When I passed by SM Megamall for lunch, it was easy to see how brisk business was for Holland Tulips and other shops in the vicinity.

Since we're on the subject of love, here's a Valentine's-appropriate-rave.

I'm SO loving Disney's "Paperman."


"Paperman" is an animated short film about two strangers who had a chance encounter on a train station -- all thanks to a piece of paper. What follows is a light, dramatic and comedic narrative which had me enthralled from start to finish.

As the animated short came to an end, there was a well-spring of feel-good-feelings. The same feeling I get after watching an awesome rom-com.

This film is so wonderfully and beautifully done, I'm not surprised that it received an Oscar Nomination for Best Animated Short.

I'm sure the Oscar voters will love this film as much as I did.

No comments: