Thursday, May 26, 2011

Star-studded

My dream has finally come true. Well, kind of.

When I was still with CW4, my colleague and I were talking about our dream show. An ANTM all-star special featuring all the first runners-up battling for the top prize. I thought it would be great to see the girls who were "almost ANTM winners but not quite", battling it out for the honor.

Now, it was announced that ANTM Cycle 17 would indeed be an all-star cycle. But the cast won't be the first runners-up, but a hodge podge of finalists and some runners-up.



There were a lot of girls who I wanted to see but weren't there. Top of the list was Melrose, followed by Jade, then Raina. It would've been great if McKey, Lauren Bree, Amanda and Michelle, Tocarra, Anya, Chantal and Renee joined as well. But alas, they must've been busy with their careers.

But I'm glad that my triple-A girls are in the list. I'd like Allison, Angelea and Alexandria to be in the top 3.

Let the fierce battle begin!

No comments: