Saturday, May 07, 2011

Looks like a Millen dollars

Last weekend, Lezyl showed me her Karen Millen haunt in Greenhills. I first became familiar with this brand in HKG since they have a couple of big stores in Tsim Sha Tsui. That time, it didn't really appeal to me because their clothes looked very safe and "JCPenney-ish".

There were also some Karen Millen Dresses at my Mongkok haunts, and I do remember buying one or two. But it wasn't a go-to brand.

But surprisingly, the dresses at Greenhills were very, very nice. They were far from the JCPenney-ish clothes that I remember. The ones I saw had a lot of interesting details and eye-catching prints. And one that really caught my eye was a combination of these two elements.



It was a intricately cut color block dress. A dress that's so expertly cut that there's an interesting detail at every angle. From the asymmetric neckline to the swoops on the side - it's major eye candy. The dress has this "Herve Leger" vibe without the constricting bandage.

Plus, it has a good combination of colors. Never has black, white, brown and red looked so chic.



It really looks like a million dollars (or pounds since it's a British brand.) And since it's in Greenhills, you can be sure that it costs just a fraction of that.

2 comments:

Dimple said...

Hi! I love the dress! I've been trying to find the karen millen stall in greenhills for the longest time. Do you mind sharing where it is? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Wow, i love this gorgeous dress. Where can i find it?
http://www.superstretch-limos.co.uk/karenmillenoutlet/ karen millen outlet