Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Three-mendous

Britney's got a new video! And it's her latest single from her soon to be released greatest hits collection (which I'll no doubt buy). This song, entitled "3" debuted at No. 1 in the billboard charts, giving Britney another record breaking musical feat.



The song is catchy, the video is just ok. (Coming from concept driven vids like "Circus", "Radar" and "If U Seek Amy", this one looks very straightforward.) It's a purely dance video, and it reminds me of early videos from Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul.

That notwithstanding, I think Britney looks phenomenal in the video, especially in her opening sequence where she looks glowing.

Because it's such a monster hit, I'm sure she'll be singing this on the next leg of her concert tour. And yes, I'm still hoping that she brings "Circus" to Japan so I'll get another chance to catch her tremendously successful concert.

No comments: