Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cool Nicole

Coolness! My favorite model from this cycle is America's Next Top Model!



Nicole came in as the dorky, weird girl who didn't even react when Tyra called her in the top 14. She consistently took great pictures but they always find her attitude a bit cold and aloof. This worried me since that was their same comment about my favorite cycle 10 model - Lauren - and she was eliminated mid-season.

Thankfully, Nicole was able to step out of her cool and collected cocoon and she warmed up a bit. Although in the final judging, Nigel still mentioned that she continues to be detached, and somewhat of a dork.

But just as Nicole said in her post-win interview: "I'm a dork. And I'm America's Next Top Model!" Now that's a cool (and dorky) thing to say.

No comments: