Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mercury in Retrograde

That might be the reason why my phone is acting super weird. One minute it's fine, then the next minute, the screen blanks out and I can't see a thing. Then another minute it's upside down, black and white, and cut in half. After that, it's back to normal. Geez!

The tech guy said that flip phones usually have more technical problems than non-flip ones. Which might be accurate because the flip phone I'm currently using is about a year and half old. And my Nokia phones that are already 6 years old? Still in great working condition.

Maybe it's the brand. Or maybe it's just the way the stars are aligned.

1 comment:

L.M.T. said...

Hello,

I am writing from InStyle magazine and would like to consider featuring your blog on our Feedback page in an upcoming issue. Can you please contact me ASAP to discuss this? A reader wrote in and sent me a link to your blog when you wrote about our July issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Lauren_tumas@instylemag.com