Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hoard Shorts

First of all, Zara in HKG isn't on sale yet. (Hit snooze button now.) I can imagine the number of people hoarding Zara stuff in Manila as of this moment.

Thankfully, they are:



Yup, H&M is on sale, and the usual melee of people are there. It was hard to move around since there were soooo many people grabbing soooo many things. It was madness!

I was thinking of buying accessories for a change. But a lot of the designs I wanted weren't on sale. The dresses were ok, but they were stuff that my sisters already had a lot in their closets.

So does that mean I went home empty handed? Not really. I dropped by the basement and tried these on:



Yup, I was having a "shorts" moment. Who wouldn't, though? They were cheap! And while I ended up trying 5, I ended up dropping two.

Speaking of trying things on, I just noticed that they renovated the basement fitting rooms. The one I was assigned to was huge! It's probably bigger than a lot of the flats I've seen here in HKG. Harhar.



One H&M branch down. A couple more to go. Hopefully the accessories I'm looking for are there. Then the real hoarding can begin.

No comments: