Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Souper!

One thing I like about going to HKG is that I can hit the ground running. A few hours after I've arrived, I've already been able to meet up with a couple of sets of friends, have lunch with former colleagues, checked out a number of haunts, and see what's left of the Matthew Williamson collection at H&M.

But one of the things that I'm glad to have been able to do today is go to my favorite soup place.



Penang Prawn Noodle Shop in Landale Street is my all-time favorite noodle place in HKG. It serves an awesome seafood noodle concoction which is loaded with spices. The red dots you see all around the bowl are chili. A few spoonfuls and I often get a runny nose already. Coolness!



This goes best with their hot service tea because it goes well with the spice. Gosh, I can eat this everyday!



Yup, a few minutes after finishing off this bowl, I'm already looking forward to another one tomorrow.

No comments: