Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The fours is with me

While looking through my blog archive, I realized that today is the fourth year of my blog. Wow! I never imagined this little rambling of mine would last this long.

Like I wrote in my first entry, this is my third attempt at writing a blog. Arnie was the one who asked me to make one. This was when Y&R was still DY&R and we had our little office along Emerald Avenue. And while starting one wasn't a problem, maintaining one was a totally different thing.

But two forgotten blogs after, I went for this third one. After seeing how Jong's blog was on it's 3rd year in 2005, my thinking was: if he could do it, so can I. (Unfortunately, Jong stopped blogging in 2005.)

Now, almost a thousand entries, countless countries visited, numerous shopping haunts discovered and visited, loads of stuff bought from those haunts, and a plethora of wonderful people and experiences after, this blog is still alive! Four cheers for this blog!

Looks like being confused is a longer process than anyone can imagine. Harhar.

No comments: