Thursday, May 21, 2009

Probably the best American Idol moment during the finale

Yes, Kris Allen won. I'm disappointed, but I'm not surprised. There have been a number of upsets the past few seasons. David Cook over David Archuleta. Taylor Hicks over Katharine McPhee. And now, Kris over the obviously vocally powerful and the total entertainer that is Adam Lambert.

Thankfully, that victory moment of Kris wasn't the best moment during the finale show. That honor goes to the Kara Dioguardi and Bikini Girl showdown. Wow! Kara does have a bikini body that can rival Bikini Girl's. Maybe that's her only saving grace. Harhar.



I still think Bikini Girl has a good voice. And I'm sure that's what Randy and Simon saw (or heard) in her. Yeah, right.

1 comment:

Pat R said...

it was nice to *see* Megan Joy again, wasn't so nice to hear her again... reminded me of how glad i was to see some of those "top 13" get voted off