Friday, January 30, 2009

Now this I gotta see!

So it is true! Britney is going back on tour this 2009! Is this my chance to finally make my "watch-a-Britney-Spears-concert" dream come true?



Was checking the tour dates and it's starting this March! Good news: it's going to Atlanta. Bad news: the Atlanta concert is on March 5 - which is too soon. If only I wasn't teaching, then it would've been perfect. But since school ends on the last week of March, that means I can only catch the April leg of the concert.

By April or May, she'll already be in L.A. By that time, school will be out, and hopefully, tickets will be available. Was hoping she'd be in Las Vegas, but they don't have a schedule for that in the website.

Maybe it's about time to visit my family and friends in California this year.

No comments: