Sunday, August 31, 2008

OMG CMG

Today is the last day of Robinson's All-Out sale, so a lot of the shops are going "all-out" with their discounts as well. One of the stores who really pulled out all the stops was CMG - Celine's high-end-ish store. They put up their "P799 and up" sign beside their "P499 last pairs" sign, and these two added together resulted in these:



Actually, the stuff they put out on sale weren't new. I've seen most of them during their sale in Ayala Center last July. In that sale, I remember getting 8 assorted pairs of shoes for the Ates. Thankfully, the shoes that I "missed" during that July sale were still on the racks this August.



It was a collection of colored patent shoes and an "espadrille meets gladiator" pair. If these shoes were bought in HKG, they'd probably cost an arm and a leg. But since it's in Manila - an on sale - the price was more of a fingernail.



Add this to my very long list of reasons why I just love Robinson's Galleria.

No comments: