Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anticipating

Ever since Alicia Silverstone donned Kamiseta and appeared in their billboards about 5 years back, I've always looked forward to seeing their next endorser. While a lot of my friends said that topping that would be difficult, they've managed to do so each time. Alicia was followed by Natalie Portman - who's career was on a high at the time she went on-board as Kamiseta's new girl. Following suit is Hollywood's sunshine girl, Kate Hudson.



(I swear, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this billboard two years ago.)

Now, Kamiseta is whetting our appetites by coming out with their latest teaser:



Right now, a lot of supermodels' names are running in my head. Maybe it's Gisele Bundchen. Maybe it's Cindy Crawford. Maybe it's Naomi Campbell. Maybe it's Tyra Banks! (Fierce!) Then again, maybe it's America's First Supermodel - Janice Dickinson!

Come on, Kamiseta. Tell us already.

No comments: