Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Break it to me

After a two week break (well, technically it was less than 2 weeks because I had to work in between), I'm back in HKG and still reeling from all the wonderful activities that I was part of. This included a surprise party for my sister, a Christmas reunion with my brother from the US, family dinners, a Christmas party with the SSC gang, a best friend's wedding, and a much-delayed sibling pictorial.

As much as I wanted to write about all these things as they were happening, everything happened too fast and before I knew it, I was on the CX flight back to Chek Lap Kok. It's true what they say: Time flies when you're having fun. (Or as Mark says, Time flies. I can't. They're too fast.) In this case, I was having so much fun that time flew right by so fast.

I'll probably be spending the next few weeks documenting these events so I can easily look back at all the fun that we had. And if I could encapsulate the fun in a visual, it would definitely be this snap of me and my siblings.

No comments: