Sunday, August 14, 2005

Wow, pare! Ang labo mo...

This conversation happened to me and another Pinoy who struck a conversation with me upon learning i'm also from the Philippines.

*after talking to him about travelling and the places i've been to.

PINOY: So you've been to a lot of places na pala.
ME: Yup! I love travelling. It's something i'm very passionate about. I love seeing other countries and cultures.
PINOY: Talaga! Ako rin! I really love to travel.
ME: But personally, if i'm visiting a country for the first time, i'd rather go there alone. I know it's weird, but I prefer to travel alone.
PINOY: Ako rin! Whenever I travel gusto ko rin alone ako.
ME: That's good.
PINOY: Galing 'no? Pareho tayong mahilig mag-travel alone. Dapat pala minsan, let's travel alone together.

And for a moment, I was speechless. Yes, it was one of those few, precious moments that I really had nothing to say...

No comments: