Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Little Oddities

There's this habit i'm beginning to develop. I take all the coins out of my pocket and arrange them by value and size: $10s, $5s, $2s, $1s... then arrange them in one straight line on my hand. After looking at it for a few seconds, it goes back to my pocket.

Needless to say, they all go back in a state of disarray when they land inside. So, after a few hours, I take them out of my pocket and do it all over again.

===============

I'm wearing these really nice American Eagle cargo pants I got at Wan Chai. It's a low-rise pair which is quite unusual, and that's the source of attraction for me. It has two buttons up front, and a lot of details around the belt area.

The only problem is, because the waist is so low, the zipper is very, very short. And that makes it harder for me to pee. Instead of just pulling down the fly, I have to unbutton the pair before I can do number 1.

It made me begin to wonder that this might be a girl's pair of pants. But the size is in inches (31) as opposed to numbers (0-2-4-6), and the buttons are on the right -- so it's made for a guy. But why is the fly so short? Hmmm... I don't think I even want to go to there.

================

I've been having dreams about people and friends who I haven't seen in ages. Last night, it was Prex who has in it. (Which might qualify it as a nightmare. Hehehe.) Wonder what that means?

No comments: