Thursday, November 10, 2022

Meals with Mark: Dynamic Duo

One of the most popular food combinations in Seoul is the "Fried Chicken & Beer" combo.

Whether it's in a  Kdrama or IRL, you always see scenes of people indulging in this duo. And whenever I'd catch a glimpse of them biting into those crispy pieces of fried chicken, it makes me want to indulge in it myself.

That's why Mark and I didn't miss the chance to do like the South Koreans do and eat at a chicken & beer restaurant.

Actually, there's this popular spot in Myeogdong where the chicken and beer restaurants are lined up in a row. The first time I ate there was in 2019 with the production peeps, and it took me 3 years to come back, this time with Mark.

We chose the place with the least number of people and settled on a table inside the restaurant, but near the doorway to get the outdoor feels.

Just as it is in the Kdramas, this duo enjoyed the fried chicken and beer duo a lot!


No comments: