Wednesday, November 09, 2022

I Chouxs you

Whenever I’d pass through the Lotte Department Store food court, there was a shop that was noticeable because it always had long lines,

The shop was called OPS and is a French bakery. 

You can actually smell butter wafting from their area, making me very curious about the shop and what they had to offer. But from the window, you can see a wide array of breads and pastries of all shapes and sizes.

A day before we left, I decided to drop by and finally check it out. It turns out that their specialty is Cream Puff, and almost everyone in line had a few of them on their tray. So, that’s what I bought for Mark and me.

After taking my first bite, it was clear why this was their bestseller.


The Choux pastry is so delicate and it was so easy to bite into it. It was buttery and subtly sweet. The filling? Divine! Rich, creamy, but not too heavy or overly sweet. 

Was planning to bring some home, but our flight was in the morning and OPS was still closed when we left.

Next visit, I’ll definitely be back and buy more of the breads and pastries there. After all, there’s so much to choose from.

No comments: