Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Take it to the street!

After binge-watching "Street Food: Latin America" and "Street Food: Asia," the series that constantly and consistently made me hungry is back! Now, they're featuring street food in the good old U.S.A.!

Thanks to this series, I'm now seriously planning to go to Hawaii for their authentic Spam Musubi and Poke bowls. The Poi looks interesting, too. 

Also, watching this makes me want to go to New Orleans for Yakemein and Hansen's Sno Bliz, Portland for Mama Dut's vegetarian bahn mi and Loaded plates, and California for Carnitas del Momo and the Pinoy restaurant called Dollar Hits.

Hope they feature street food places in Atlanta and Houston as well, since that's where we frequent. But until that U.S. trip happens, let me just feast my eyes on American street food.


No comments: