Monday, April 18, 2022

Super Shopping!

I've been reading about this new concept store from the Robinson's Group called Super 50. 

Last week, after our onsite office meeting, I quickly swung by to see what it's about. Boy, I was impressed! 


It's pretty much like Daiso Japan, but all the items in store are P50! 

In terms of selection, they have a wide range of items from food to home essentials to toys to electronics to other knick-knacks that you don't need but will eventually buy because of the price. I'm speaking from experience since that's what happened to me.

After my less than 15 minute walk around the store, I left with a big box of items! The best buys for me include the plates, saucers, bowls, dishwashing liquid and snacks!

It was a super experience that I'll probably do again soon.

No comments: