Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Mamah Mia!

There are many iterations of the "Try videos." Although the "Try guys" series is probably the first one that I watched.

Recently, I've been binge-watching the "Mexican Moms Try..." series on the Mamah youtube channel. It's a series that has 2 to 3 Moms from Mexico trying everything. From Mexican classics like Pan Dulce and Aguas Frescas, to international snacks from all the different continents.

Including Asia. And the Philippines!


It's such a joy to watch this series. And the Moms are super nice! They remind me of our "Mexican Mamas" when we stayed in Mexico - including Nora, Betty, Rosie and Guada.

Watching this makes me want to go back to Mexico and meet Lucy and Xochitl in person! I'm sure I'd enjoy trying new food items with them.

P.S. Xochitl is on the money with the Shrimp Chips. That's my fave, too!

No comments: