Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Something's Off

Off-White, that is.

When it comes to dressing up, I'm a very boring and plain person. My uniform consists of jeans and a t-shirt, unless there are meetings at work. During those days, I'll wear a long-sleeved shirt and tuck it in. This makes the pair of jeans look half-decent.

Because I'm practically living in t-shirts, I've got a lot of those in my closet. Mostly, they're plain coloured, very loose and boxy, and comfy to wear. 

Those qualities are the same reasons why I've gravitated towards Off-White brand t-shirts. They come in basic colours (black, white, beige), they're very loose and boxy, and they're also very comfy. Most of their tees have prints, though. But I don't mind because the prints aren't too distracting. In fact, they're a bit artsy, just like the Off-White x Kunsthal shirt that I have.

For those reasons, this Off is definitely On!


No comments: