Sunday, April 10, 2022

Make some noise

This was back in 2018.

Movie houses were showing this preview of a choir film entitled "Joyful Noise."

As a former choir boy, this film piqued my interest. Aside from the theme, it featured 3 of my favourite singer/actresses: Dolly Parton, Queen Latifah and Keke Palmer.

Strangely though, this film was never shown on the big screen. The reason behind that has always been a mystery, and I'm still looking for that film on Netflix or streaming services to this day.

Until I find the full film, let me just watch excerpts from the film, including this very heartfelt rendition of "Man in the Mirror." This was performed by Keke Palmer and the choir. And they did it beautifully!

As the character Randy just said: make some noise for this performance!

No comments: