Thursday, April 28, 2022

Printed Matter: Fowl play

When I was loving in HKG, i’d pass by Kowloon Park almost on a daily basis.

One of the reasons why I enjoy passing by that area was the fact that they had a small aviary of sorts. The space held several members of the fowl family, particularly Pink Flamingos and Peacocks.

Those fowl friends suddenly came back to mind when I saw this print. 


They're 2 peacocks perched on a branch of beautiful flowers and greens. And this print is from the latest Spring/Summer collection of Plains & Prints. A print that’s on a comfy and fashionable t-shirt that I couldn’t resist buying.


Because the print is already ornate, I thought of pairing it with a plain, belted and wide-legged khaki trousers from Bench. The shape complements the shirt and gives the entire ensemble a very chic and carefree vibe.

Nothing and everything about this ensemble is fowl.


No comments: