Sunday, April 24, 2022

LFLTAT: Foxy Browns

While I've written about my discovery of SheIn a few months ago, it occurred to me that I haven't written about my fashionable finds.

Considering that the brand is known for their very, very, very affordable clothes, coming out with a Look For Less Than A Thousand would be easy to do. Frankly, it is. Both for guys and girls.

So, let me start off with this very cool, very comfy and very "street" ensemble from one of my first SheIn purchases. It's a pair that has that foxy, hip hop feel to it.

It's an ensemble that uses brown as the base colour, and uses it in a very fashionably comfy way. The shirt is a coffee brown dolman sleeved shirt. The fabric is very soft cotton that skims the body, making it very breezy and flattering. The jeans are these loose khakis with a brown detail on the side which echoes the colour of the shirt.

Together, this ensemble was less than P700! Not bad for a fashionably foxy look.

No comments: