Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cheesy!

Today is a rainy day.
Rainy days usually call for comfort food. 
Therefore, today calls for comfort food.

Yes, I still remember my Philosophy and Logic classes in college. Harhar.

One of my favorite comfort food is grilled cheese sandwich. Since I have the basic ingredients here at the office, I decided to make myself one. And not just an ordinary grilled cheese sandwich, but a 4-cheese sandwich.


I had mozzarella and quickmelt cheese in our office fridge. I checked out 7-11 downstairs and found Cheese Pimiento spread and Eden cheese, so I bought those to add to the ingredient list.


What I did was simple. First, I spread ranch dressing on both sides of the ciabatta bread. Then, I placed two slices of quickmelt cheese and filled cheese on one side, then spread Cheese Pimiento on the other side, and topped it with mozzarella.


To give the sandwich added flavor, I brushed butter on the outer sides of the ciabatta before grilling it in my sandwich maker.

This is the part where the finished product is supposed to go. But the sandwich looked so good,  I ended up eating it the moment it came off the grill. After all, a grilled cheese sandwich is best served hot.

After that sandwich, I can really say "Cheese!"

No comments: