Sunday, March 23, 2014

Som-thing to talk about

Kohl's is really good at keeping their designer collaborations under the radar. Whether that's good or bad, though, is a question that has yet to be answered.

Last year, I wrote about almost missing the Catherine Malandrino for Kohl's collection. And as I was browsing the net this weekend, I found out that they're launching another designer collection by the first week of April.

This time, it's Peter Som!

His collection was inspired by St. Barth's, so there's a lot of resort influence in his creations. The lookbook was visually stunning, and among the lot, two pieces really stood out.

First is this maxi-dress with a map-meets-postage stamp print. The color is very easy on the eye, and the sheer detail is an on-trend touch.


Since you can never go wrong with a shirt dress, this piece is also a must-add to any wardrobe.



The silhouette is classic, but the tie-dyed-meets-batik print makes it look fresh.

Historically, the lines at Kohl's isn't as insane as that of Target's and H&M's, So I hope my friend won't find it hard when I ask her to get these 2 items for me.

No comments: