Monday, March 17, 2014

Great Scott

It was with great shock and sadness that I found out about the passing of L' Wren Scott. I was reading the news on the yahoo page and saw a photo of her and Mick Jagger. Originally, I thought they were tying the know. But when I clicked on the article, it turned out to be very sad news.


Initial reports say that she allegedly committed suicide. The reasons why she did it weren't clear as of press time. But if this is true, she's another prominent fashion figure that went down this path. First, there was Isabella Blow, then Alexander McQueen.

What makes it even more of a shock is the fact that she appears to be a very happy person. I remember how she was the finale judge on Project Runway season 9, and she was very gracious with her comments and constructive in her criticism. She always delivered her comments with a smile.



I'm certain that a figure like L' Wren Scott will truly be missed by the fashion world.

No comments: