Monday, December 05, 2011

Marry month of December

For people in the wedding industry, it's common knowledge that December - not June - is the month when most weddings happen. At Dexter's, the workshop usually overflows with cakes during this month. Sometimes, they make and deliver around 16 cakes a day.

So, it's not unusual to be invited to multiple weddings in December. Heck, I remember how I organized two weddings on the same day a few years ago. Good thing it was a morning and evening wedding.

In a few weeks, 3 of my friends are getting married, and they're spaced just a few days apart.

There's Lu and Mads' "Modern Filipiniana" wedding.



A "Country Style" wedding.


And an "International" wedding.


I'm involved in the organizing of the first 2 weddings, and, thankfully, I'm just a guest on the third one.

I better get my barongs ready.

No comments: