Friday, December 16, 2011

Hit Parade

It's that time of the year again. UP is pulling out their creative stops and celebrating Christmas with the annual UP Lantern parade!



Usually, I go there with my classmates or co-professors, but this year, I decided to go with my students.



As usual, each college showcased their best. And here's a sampler of what we saw that evening:

College of Engineering's "Up" themed lantern:


A sweet treat from College of Architecture:


And the most awaited part, College of Fine Arts' super creative entry. This horse parade was just a sampler of what was to come.


It was my students' first time to watch the lantern parade, and they were amazed at how fun and creative the event was. And I'm hoping that this inspires them to be more fun and creative in writing their articles from hereon in.

No comments: